Zveme Vás na blokový kurz v rámci centra PAPAVER:
Driving forces of the history of the central European/German man-made landscape and selected habitats
Prof. Dr. Peter Poschlod (Chair of Ecology and Conservation Biology, Institute of Plant Sciences, Faculty of Biology and Preclinical Medicine, University of Regensburg, Germany)
1. Driving forces of the origin and development of the Central European man-made landscape – from climate, diseases, wars, human spirit, technical progress and economic changes to the European agricultural policy.
2. The history of central European calcareous grasslands.
3. The history of pig grazing and the specific diversity of a former diverse habitat.
4. How to detect former land use types – the soil seed bank approach.
5. The history of litter meadows in the foothills of the Alps – how technical progress results in a new species rich habitat!
6. The history, ecology and actual situation of the transhumance in the (French) Alps.
3th - 5th March 2015
3th March - start at 13.00
4th March - start at 9.00
5th March - start at 8.00
Lape, Na Zlaté stoce 3, České Budějovice
Do kurzu se prosím registrujte zde
V případě otázek nás kontaktuje na email@example.com